Saturday 18 December 2010

A Day In the Life…

After breakfast, we made a list of jobs to be done

Clip Art Graphic of a Red Guy Character

I have sorted the flowers I need to take to church

Clip Art Graphic of a Yellow Guy Character

But I haven’t finished the cooking planned for today

Clip Art Graphic of a Pink Guy Character

Nor cleaned the kitchen floor

Clip Art Graphic of a Lime Green Guy Character

Nor wrapped up the last few gifts

Clip Art Graphic of a

We have both been busy working for the last 2 hours

Clip Art Graphic of a Sky Blue Guy Character

Now I am dashing to the church to photocopy stuff

Clip Art Graphic of a Grey Guy Character

Then make lunch

Clip Art Graphic of a Brown Guy Character

I am looking forward to this evening!

Clip Art Graphic of a Pink Guy Character

…this time next week…

3 comments:

  1. I can 'ditto' all of that! Have a wonderful, restful and peaceful Christmas - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a splendidly fabulous post! Amazing graphics and summing up of the whole of this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It's a long road, this coming week, and even more so for the pastors among us. Joy, joy! And get some rest.

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!