Wednesday 12 July 2017

Aladdin Trouble

Last week I stitched them, this week they're wearing them. 
The music and lyrics come from the brilliant Out Of The Ark team - you can click on these two songs to get a flavour of the whole joyous event.
Of course these are children who leave the school this term - I won't see them next term when I am teaching there every week. But it has been fun to be involved with them in their Leavers' Production.

These young people were utterly brilliant - Bob and I really enjoyed the production. Well done Year 6 - and all the staff who helped you!

UPDATE - feeling absurdly pleased that today's Google Doodle celebrates a professional costume designer.

3 comments:

  1. And well done you, as wardrobe mistress! They all look super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I know that you will appreciate just how much work goes into a school production like these - with lots of people working behind the scenes to make it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some great costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!