Tuesday 7 October 2014

It’s Been A Hard Day’s Night…

…and I’ve been working like a dog! I have not haven’t been in school since Thursday, but the last few days have been really busy. I seem to have spent a lot of time planning, preparing and marking [how I hate marking!] But I have taken a bit of time out to dress a dog for my Wednesday/Thursday class. My jobshare partner Jane brought him in to school and said “Could I please dress him?” So that was a pleasant diversion on Monday. He is rather large,and very floppy.

P1000131

  • Fido is floppy
  • Fido is funny
  • Fido is friendly
  • Fido is furry

– I can foresee we’ll be doing some work on alliteration soon! Can you think of some more suitable words? [any and all appropriate alliterative adjectives will be appreciated]

7 comments:

  1. Fido is fantastic.

    Fido is flippin marvellous.

    (My late dog was called Fido so I had lots of Fido phrases but maybe not for littlies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after his blog appearance Fido is now famous...
    Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my son was little he had missed an entire term of school through illness. He still wasn't well and not happy about going back so I made a sweater in the school colours for his teddy and teddy went to school in uniform with him. It gave him a bit of comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fidgety, fit, fluffy, faithful, forgetful, fussy, fun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why it is comforting that teachers hate marking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuzzy, fortunate, fluffy, focused (when the kids aren't listening!), forgiving (when someone is mean to him), funny...

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!