Saturday 29 June 2013

This Weekend…

I shall not be at any of these events…

june2013

..altho I have a number of friends and family members who will be there. I hope the weather is kind and they have loads of fun.

I shall be probably

  • helping Bob set up PA gear for the fete at our village school
  • going to a Centenary Tea Party at a school where I once taught
  • going to church – including Sunday Night’s Special Praise Event
  • watching Rend Collective on Songs Of Praise Sunday night
  • and doing lots of ironing in front of the TV and some knitting

What are your weekend plans?

4 comments:

  1. Imagine a muddy weekend at Glastonbury!! No thanks. We have a village Garden Safari here which we will probably go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping into the next village to pick up meds from the vets,and some other bits and bobs.
    Paperwork.
    Going to church.
    Make the dessert for our Canada Day meal.
    Celebrate Canada Day.
    Prepare/begin staining house.
    Fix porch banister.
    I think that's it!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is predominating this weekend...watching it live, Glastonbury on TV, and playing at a charity event tomorrow...interspersed with the usual weekend chores - laundry, cooking, weeding...

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!