I rarely do tags – but Fishcake has tagged me, so I thought that in celebration of 2500 posts I might as well do this one…
Eleven Things About Me
- I have posted more than 2500 times on this blog
- I had to give up running in 2012 due to knee problems
- I learned to knit when I was 6
- I learned to crochet when I was 56
- I am 16½” shorter than my husband
- I am an Ambridge Archers Addict
- I cannot make decent Yorkshire Puddings
- I would like to learn to ride a unicycle
- I wish I could juggle
- I have never bought a Lottery Ticket
Eleven Questions to answer
1-Do you have pets? What are their names?
We had a collie cross rescue dog, Charlie, who died in 2009
2-What superpower do you wish you had?
To clap my hands over the ironed laundry and watch it put itself away tidily in the drawers and wardrobes
3-What is your favourite food?
My daily bread – whatever variety
4-What is the story of your middle name?
Margaret – same as my Mum, and her Mum [and my daughter]
5-What was the last thing you got for free?
A sample of Aquafresh toothpaste
6-What is your current top project?
Cutting back on all spending to pay the important bills
7-Who is your favourite Bond?
I like Connery, Brosnan, and Craig – but none of the others
8-What is the main colour of the room you’re in?
‘String’ – and I just noticed black cobwebs!
9-What size shoe are you?
10-If you could go anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?
I would love to go to Scandinavia and see the Northern Lights
11-Name your favourite film and why?
“Witness” – a clever, thought provoking plot, good script, lovely scenes, and Harrison Ford [whilst he was still young and dishy!]
I am not going to tag anyone else, but if you feel like tackling these, here are eleven questions for you
- What was your favourite sweet as a child?
- Historical novel, romantic fiction, or detective story?
- Where in the world is your heart ‘at home’?
- Nigella, Delia, Jamie, or HFW [or another?]
- What is your favourite season of the year? Why?
- What was your first car?
- Which aspect of housework do you find most difficult?
- At this very minute, where are your house keys?
- What is your favourite ‘Christmas’ food?
- Who is your favourite cartoon character?
- What colour is the chair you are sitting on right now?