Tuesday 16 August 2011

Of Mice And Pigs

Liz and Jon arrived at Norwich station yesterday afternoon. It is great having them here with us.

Liz has been filling me in on the latest news from Battersea. You remember the mice I knitted in June [here] Liz has delivered them, and last week, there was a feature in the Guardian about the response to the appeal. I have studied this picture really hard – but cannot see any of my mice – hoping that means they are already being played with by happy felines.

Battersea-cats-enjoy-their mice

When I was in London with the girls last month, I took a photo of Jon’s homemade sausages. I had hoped that he might bring some of these tasty looking sausages to Norfolk with him, but maybe next time…

jons sausages

Jon tells me that his sausage blog “Adventures with the Pig” is now up and running [here] I shall be watching his recipes for Toulouse sausages etc with interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!