Monday 23 May 2011

And You Know…

The theme Bob is currently preaching on is “exploring a vision for the church as a ‘God-shaped people’ – the heart of the Father; the hands of the Son, and the breath of the Spirit.”

Bob suggested that anyone ‘creative’ in Church might like to contribute something on this theme. One of our Worship Team, Ian, wrote and performed this song. Bob put together the video and showed it in church yesterday, and also blogged about it

©Ian Davison 2011

And now it is on YouTube, so I hope lots of people pick it up – cos I think it is really good!  Thanks Ian, for sharing your song with us!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to watch this but as usual can't see any videos! I will have to be patient and wait until I come back to the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!