Wednesday 28 July 2010

WasteWatchers - Wednesday

Everything continues to go incredibly well

  • the children are loving it
  • the crafts are working well
  • the songs are being sung with enthusiasm
  • the refreshments arrive on time and are greatly enjoyed
  • the games are played with excitement
  • the aerobics are done with gusto [even by the Oldies!]
  • the stories and drama are superb

…but…

Bob and I are completely shattered! I only managed to take two photographs today – one a mistake [I took a lopsided picture of the ceiling by accident] and this one.

Here is David, our incredibly hardworking Church Treasurer, and helper in the “Hedgerows” group, about to fix some flowers to their display.

DSCF0041

I think he is panicking about being photographed!

But we are half-way through the week now – into the Home Straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!