Saturday 13 March 2010

It's In The Bag

At the end of the year, I posted a tutorial about tea-bag holders here.

DSCF1005

DSCF1006

Well, this week I made half a dozen more to sell at Alyson's Coffee Morning. in aid of Macmillan Cancer Care, and specifically to support two lads doing a sponsored bike ride to Paris, she raised around £200. So that was what the fabric was for in Wednesday's post!

DSCF1251

Obviously these ones could not be personalised so I just went for a general statement!DSCF1265

And I hereby apologise to anyone who has tried that tutorial - in making these I discovered a mistake in the instruction about where you place the button loop! I have corrected it now.

3 comments:

  1. They are very attractive Ang.
    Your friend raised a good sum for Macmillan, wonderful organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that's a cute idea! Great for those that prefer something a little fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little tea travelers are amazing! I love what you do with your fancy machine! I DO wish I could send you some Froot Loops.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!