Monday 8 February 2010

Atishoo! Atishoo!

germs

Oh, the bugs out there are frightful!

What you’ll catch is NOT delightful!

Since you don’t want sick, sick glands!

Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Wash your hands!

Bugs now don’t show signs of stopping!

And we know they mutate! -  Popping

Up all over you’ll find new strands!

Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Wash your hands!

Yes, we finally understand

How much damage those bugs can do!

We're determined we'll stand and fight

Let’s say goodbye to the flu!

Yes, the bugs out there are frightful!

But it’s now we must be spiteful!

Health and Safety now commands!

Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Wash your hands!

by Karin Ristau over at Yesterday, Today, Forever

Just explain to me, though- I have been OBSESSIVE about handwashing lately [Particularly since the Pastor did that children's talk on the subject] So why have I suffered such a dreadful cold this past week? My suspicion is that I caught it from the little darlings I encounter at school, who've yet to fully investigate the joys of soap!

3 comments:

  1. Apparantly, cases of eczema have shot up in France, thanks to obsessive washing! But I'm always very carful - as you say, working with small children is lethal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good reason to visit our soap factory in Ashby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely school, thats where I always used to catch things.Poor you, are you still feeling rotten?

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!