Wednesday 15 April 2009

Some Holiday Reading

Today is a Fairly Significant Day for us. But you will just have to wait to find out more...

Bob suggested that as we are probably going to be out of reach of Internet facilities over the next few days I should prepare a post before we left civilisation and headed off to the Far East. Just in case you have nothing to read and feel I am neglecting you, or something...

He thought that I ought to put the first chapter of the journal I wrote on our holiday in Ireland last year - and if you like it, you can get the whole book online [see the 'Blurb' thingy in the sidebar]. This strikes me as blatant advertising - but I usually follow his suggestions so I hope this works!

If you click on

This link

you should get the file! But remember I am unlikely to respond to any comments until next week. [And in case you are wondering, by Far East, we mean Norfolk!]

Two pictures of our Irish holiday - you can see how wet the pavement is on the first picture. In the second the sky is misleadingly blue [that grass was Very Wet!!]

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/revbobuk/Ireland2008#5243032938212839378

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/revbobuk/Ireland2008#5243028844060994882

Expect more news towards the end of the week...

4 comments:

  1. Hello Angela
    Eanjoy your time away and come back refreshed
    Way back in 1962 I lived in Norwich for a couple of years. Nice city - one of our daughters was born there during the freezing winter of 1963
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disappointment! I thought you were going to tell us about the meaning of your Fairly Significant Day at the end of the post, and now it turns out we have to wait ages. Sigh. Well, I hope you have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your holiday saga - and looking forward to the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very strange. Sittinghere at my nieces PC [thanks for the use of it Lucy] and found out that the pictures I posted in Leicester of Ireland have disappeared. Never mind!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!