Saturday 2 August 2008

Ahead of the Trend!

This morning I allowed myself the luxury of reading the paper at breakfast. It felt very decadent, to take time, and not rush off to Holiday Club. According to the fashion writer, the key things to remember this coming season are

  1. leather jackets- pref. biker style
  2. trousers
  3. minimalist

biker jacket So that's brilliant - I needn't worry about my holiday clothes being out of style [1 leather biker jacket, 1 pr leather biker jeans, 1 pr denim jeans, 3 T-shirts, 3 sets underwear, 1 jumper, 1 pr trainers, 1 pr biker boots, 1 swimming costume] That minuscule list is definitely in agreement with The Times Fashion Editor's instructions. It is the same packing list I had in 2006 & 2007 - which just goes to show how much of a trend setter I am!

Off to do the packing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!