Sunday 18 May 2008

I want one of those!

js values Liz sent me an email regarding Sainsbury's new ' 1% fat ' milk, so I spent a bit of time looking at their website. I am quite pro-Sainsbury's [and anti-Tesco!] -some of my earliest memories of shopping involve going with Mum to Sainsbury's in Bishop's Stortford, when there was still sawdust on the floor, and an avuncular gentleman behind the huge and terrifying bacon slicer. If it wasn't for the fact that people would get confused and think I was an evangelist for Sainsbury's, I'd love one of their banners to hang outside the church. At Housegroup the other week we were talking about how our lifestyle should show we are Christians. The slogan Our Values Make Us Different ought to belong to the church, not the supermarket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!