These are just ordinary cobbles bought from the Garden Centre. On the underside of each is I have written a word or phrase using an indelible Sharpie Marker pen] Below is part of a post I wrote three years ago after our Kirby Muxloe Village Fun Day. It was the first time I had used the stones, and was blown away by people's reactions...
- The lady who looked up with tears in her eyes and said “You’ve no idea how much I needed to read this today [You are special]
- Two people who are facing cancer in their families, one read Hope, the other One day at a Time
- The teacher who said her new term had thrown up all sorts of challenges Wait and See
- The student who was anxious about his forthcoming exams read Do Not Be Afraid – and said ‘That’s exactly right!’
- ‘This is the message for me’ said one person reading ‘Have faith’ and explained they were going through a difficult divorce.